BEFORE THE DAY OF MONKEY'S B'DAY & FLAG DAY

Sunday, March 22, 2009

look at the big present i bought her . LOL .


hey . so i know i didn't post on last wed about the flag day . sorry . so now, THIS IS THE POST FOR 18TH MARCH 2009 ! i have to go and collect my tin ALONE because lovelove cannot make it . shooting shooting . :( what's more, my shift starts at 8am and all of my friends' took shift 2 which starts at 11am . zZZ
so, again, ALONE, i went to je to do my flag day . T.T pathetic me . anyway, i just have to stand there and those who wanted to donate, they came forward . and those are really nice people . kind-hearted i should say (:
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO DONATED :D


i waited till about 10 plus and xinyi came . went to have breakfast with her and all the others at IMM . when we're about to leave, xinyi was pissed off . hope you cool down already ahh, xinyi . ((: we went back to je and then xinyi went home . i waited for monkey and she accompanied me to woodlands to return the can and then we went to chinatown because she have to buy something . it's a coincidence that bazilah was at clarke quay at that time . LOL . oui bazilah ! msg-ed me to tell me that you're at clarke quay, wanna make me jealous ahh ? LOL !
when we're about to go to meet her, she have to leave . -.- wth .
so monkey and i just went to clarke quay and shop shop . bought her a present for her b'day . glad that she's happy with it . :D
that's all . i'll continue on another post which is the outing with monkey on her b'day !! :D








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page