HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAL (:

Friday, March 19, 2010

so, as promised, HERE IS YOUR POST . of course, it's obvious enough that i am going to wish you a happy birthday first .

and a birthdaysong for you ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VAL ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOO ~!

present time ! ima help you open up your presents !! no no, present(without a S) ! from me !
*chee, rustle, piak*
OOOO, it's a SSSS...!! (:

want your pressie ? then leave out your bf like only for one day and get it from me . MUAHAHAHA . yeah, i love you this much . who can blame me . LOL .
let's hope her bf didn't get to read this Xp

sweetie, do you need tissue ? another thing, you have to get it from me still .
oh, why do you need tissues ? because you're so touched you cried ! LALALA . :D

i feel like i could go on crapping forever . but my readers would be totally LAMED OUT . did i just create a new vocab . i sure did .

oh shit . now i better stop . LOL .


HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY VAL ! i love you ! (:

ps: i'm not saying you're old because i am turning 18 myself . MATURE'S the word . hehehe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page