[EDIT]Nuffnang and National Family Celebrations 2010 Bloggers Family Pledge Movement(Universal Studio Tickets)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

yyeeeeesssssss . sorry if i'm too greedy . don't blame me . the fact is, people are greedy, come on . NOBODY would be satisfied with what they have . and now, you can't blame me for wanting the UNIVERSAL STUDIO TICKETS after winning the 7 tickets .

i mean, hello .. the chance is right before my every eyes .

"GRAB IT!," NUFFNANG says .
"I LOVE YOU !!!," i say.

no, seriously i love nuffnang . it's impossible not to love them !

and this is to show my sincerity :

my kiss very precious one you know .

so anyway, last time it was MY pledge so this time it's from my one of my family members . and guess who ?

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

LAVIS !!

haha, yes, it's my dog . isn't he cute ~~ wudgiewudgie *creating my own words again*

so yeah one day i just won 7 tickets from this blog post of mine . and then Nuffnang offered another 5 tickets to Universal Studios . WTF . I LOVE THEM SO MUCH .

so then i walked to Lavis and said, "You haven't been a very good boy, Lavis. You need to make a family pledge."

He replied, "Ruff Ruff Ruff Ruff Ruff."

and using my one and only dog language translator,
Translated: "I pledge to not bite my family when i'm playing with them"
yeah, because he always does .

how is he going to keep that pledge ? guess he's going to bite his bone, ball, rope, whatever things we bought for him rather than our hands in the future LOL.

NATIONAL FAMILY CELEBRATIONS 2010 (NFC 2010)

Organised by the National Family Council, National Family Celebrations is an annual event which celebrates and reinforces the importance of families and family life. This year, Singaporeans are encouraged to make a personal commitment to their families by being a part of the Singapore Family Pledge Movement.


To provide opportunities for Singaporeans to follow through on the pledges to their families, there are a myriad of activities under the NFC 2010 calendar – which will interest the young, the old, and everyone in between! NFC 2010 will be held from 25 May to 26 June 2010, and this year marks the 25th Anniversary of the Celebrations. For more information on NFC 2010, visit http://www.nfc.sg/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page