inconsiderate

Today's Problem. Or Already a Problem Long Time Ago.

Saturday, June 30, 2012



nope, no problem with that . BUT, totally gets on your nerves if someone starts to do that when there's HUMAN TRAFFIC JAM.

I'm sure all of you know how frustrating it gets when some stranger in front of you is texting while walking. UGH.

To being neutral and understanding, and standing in other people's shoes, I dare to say I do that too. So no, I do not blame them for doing that.

What makes me to talk about this then?
There is no problem when people text while walking but .. *shall i emphasise again
IT IS A PROBLEM WHEN YOU TEXT WHILE WALKING WHEN THERE'S HUMAN TRAFFIC JAM.


Of course, if you can keep up with that walking speed, go right ahead.
If not, please don't do that.
Oh, some people get worse; stop in their tracks to text.
What is happening? god.

Maybe you have no idea what will happen so I shall enlighten you.
People tsk-ing is what will happen.


Tsk -
 1) sound:      A sound people make to say "stop using your phone and start walking" 

Maybe you don't give a shit. Well you should.
I don't care if you don't give a shit about how you look but you are in other peoples way when you do that and needless to say, that is wrong. At least have a little bit of consideration for people -.-


HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE THESE DAYS . (not only these people i'm talking about here)
-
-
-
This is me on the outside 


But this is me on the inside ..


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page