christmas

An Idea for Christmas/New Year's Eve

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I know there MUST be some of you who haven't had any plans yet for Christmas or even New Year's Eve. So, me, being the heroine of yours, shall introduce you to a place that you can have an awesome hell of a fun time at!


This year's Christmas and New Year's Eve, they are providing fun events that varies from the young to the old.

Famous singers like Jenny Tseng & Jeff Chang would be performing live there! Maybe not that much of my generation but I listen to my mom play their songs most of the time and I secretly liked some of them.


-
-
-
Hey, married couples! With kids maybe? You may not believe in Santa but your kids do! Why not bring them down to Genting & enjoy an awesome event of a Meet-and-Greet session with SANTA :D


-
-
-
Youngsters, youngsters, not to worry! Of course they didn't miss you out! Or me. 
IT'S TIME TO PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYY. 
Which youngster would miss out on partying on Christmas & New Year's Eve right? It's basically critical now. 
With fireworks and music, everything's just better.


-
-
Getting tempted yet?
Visit this site for more information! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page