blogger

Post Without Pictures

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

If you have been following me on Twitter, you must already know that Blogger is kinda having some problems and that is affecting my blog post about my HALLOWEEN NIGHT.

YES, FREAKING HALLOWEEN.
In October. And it's already December. Even I am disappointed in myself. SIGH.

I can't post shit if Blogger can't fix this shit.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(Did you realize I made a shit combo?)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(Or what would be a cooler term... SHIT-CEPTION)
-
-
-
-
-
-

I have been pretty much checking for their updates on the problem EVERY DAY without fail and then I feel kinda empty without updating my blog. SO HERE I AM.

But as stated obviously in the title, its gonna be a post without pictures. Sorry I only brought this up now but THIS is the problem Blogger is giving me.
CAN'T POST MY PICTURES WTF. UNBEARABLE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What would be a better replacement(not-really) than a video right?


This video never fails to make me laugh everytime I watch it. lol

Funny how people react. I COULD RELATE. 
Honest here! haha.

Until then! (till blogger fix this shit and it'd better be soon)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page