2013

CNY 2013 Day 1

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Probably not surprised to see me blogging about Chinese New Year only now, are you? Because I seem to do that late blog post of CNY every year. Guilty charged :p

BUT.. I have an excuse reason now! I was actually extremely busy with Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation Contest if you don't know.

I'm gonna blog about the finale soon! So stay tuned :D

You must have already know this post is going to be FULL of pictures like every year's. :D Excited to know what outfit I spent my last minute on finding?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I actually bought a studded crop top & spent decades *i exaggerate trying to find the bottoms to match with it because apparently, it was sooo freaking hard to imagine which bottoms would match my top :/

Btw, I'm just gonna post pics with me in it because there are some(or quite a lot) of solo pics of my sister's & I just.. you know... lol






Oh of course it's natural for a person to take that many pics in the car.
*now raise your hand up beside your face; palm facing front and flip your hand up and down while reading the above sentence* 
YUP THAT'S RIGHT :D
-
-
-
1st stop: Grandma's house(dad's side)

Never really did explain about the suitable places for taking pics there but I will now. Haha
There is a body length mirror to take the typical mirror pics with.

The lighting in my grandma's room is sooo good for faking artsy with our pics. Hahaha
The fact that there's a bed by the window just makes it so much better.












 -
-
What's something different about this year? We decided to attempt to take kind of a family picture at my grandma's place with some of my uncles who were present there! 


Mom suggested to have the photo printed out big to give it to Grandma. & she meant like A3-size kinda big. I suggested a huge-ass big like how you would hang a huge-ass poster of your idol on your bedroom wall that kinda big LOL
-
-
-
2nd stop: Grandma's house(mom's side)

Wooden floors; great for modeling. Haha. A very deserted alley with old feel & quite the large space for us to model at so nobody would look at us all weird when we do some crazy ass poses. ;)






-
-
Really acted like a model, wasn't I :p

Of course I didn't miss taking family pictures here too! Just a heads up, you can see all of us doing stupid freestyle of poses lol





-
-
Hahaha cannot get over how funny all of our faces look like. They were all so cooperative! lol
& I look like I'm having constipation in the last pic. 
LIKE "WHY CAN'T I GET THIS POOP OUT"
LOLOLOL.

I think the most normal freestyle we did was the one where we did the Asian pose with all the peace signs hahaha

-
-
Sorry, I should put my dog's picture here also!


This pic is freaking HD. We actually know how irritated and annoyed he gets when people blow at him & we did that to capture his grumpy look xD *animal abuse NOT(just saying)
-
-
Chinese New Year 2013 Day 2 coming soooooooooooon~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page