behindthescenes

LOL-ing Bloopers & Behind The Scenes From Making of CNOS2

Thursday, April 25, 2013

FINALLYYYYY! IT IS UP GUYS!
Idk if you've been waiting and going crazy like I have but I have!

Sorry it took quite a while because I actually wanted to edit the video using a better software but it turned out to be sooooo laggy I had someone help me do it instead :/

But it's done today! I am so very excited to show you guys.
Although I am sad to say I didn't know I was going to do a bloopers video for you guys so I actually deleted quite a lot of NG scenes so i'm only left with some...

But anyway! Without further ado, I present to you, my bloopers+behind the scenes of CNOS2!


I hope it made you laugh like it did me because that is the purpose of bloopers lol

Really hope you guys enjoyed it seeing this is the first time I am doing this kind of thing. I hope I don't suck too bad!

For me, the part where I forgot my lines are the funniest lol
Tell me which parts are your favourite or which part you find funniest?! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page