bitesized

Tarte Tropezienne

Monday, July 29, 2013

It has been such a long time! Forgive me for I haven't been updating this space lately. Given the free days after the packed 2 weeks of school, I can't help but be lazy and remember how breathing was like again.


Anyway, you must be wondering what the title is about. I received an email from La Tarte Tropezienne several weeks ago keen in sending me some of their Tarte Tropezienne to give my feedback on. 

However, they said whether I want to post it up on my blog is entirely my choice.

I thought these are some good stuff to share, so why not? :D




As their saying goes,

"LET THEM EAT TARTE, FORGET MACARONS".

As you can see, they look similar in terms on their shape and size. Call me a mountain tortoise but I haven't tried macarons before. *yes, i'm serious

But I can still tell you my honest opinions of these Tarte Tropezienne without comparing with macarons & you can decide if you want to try them or not.

I was given 4 flavours, namely,

- Original Vanilla
- Chocolate
- Lime
- Hazelnut (or green tea)

lol, ok. I tried to find out what the flavours are by asking the owner but she doesn't remember about the last one so, i'm sorry!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think what makes them special is the outside. The outside were made so that they have the texture of crispness and softness at the same time.

The one in original vanilla flavour tasted like your typical bread with cream in it.

The one in lime was really refreshing because you seldom have this kind of dessert, sour. So in my opinion, you should totally try the one in lime!

Don't limit yourself to these flavours that I have tried though!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTS OF FLAVOURS:

THE ORIGINAL (VANILLA)
CHOCOLATE
LIME
HAZELNUT
COFFEE
GREEN TEA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested to order, 
you can call them:
+65 9076 3800

OR 

fill in the order form:


If you want to know more about them, you can visit their website at (need to translate to Eng):





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page