bestfriesforever

Cloud & Cream

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Sponsored

Cannot deny how cute that name is for a store selling ice-cream. Very creative and catchy! I am not surprised to know that it is actually under the same company as BEST FRIES FOREVER. Tell me you don't find "Best Fries Forever" catchy?

Thank you Cloud & Cream for an opportunity to try out these delicious ice-cream made from liquid Nitrogen! It is really an amazing experience to see how they made those ice-cream so quickly with lots of clouds right in front of my eyes.


They are quite newly opened and are currently serving 3 flavours of ice-cream but I'm sure there will be more to come and I can't wait for that to happen :D

Sure you're curious what I'm talking about when I say I got to see clouds right in front of my eyes, aren't you?
The thing is that fascinating way they make their ice-creams. You order, they start making it.
Now I know where they got their name from..


They offer 3 flavours for now:

My personal favourite would definitely have to be the BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE! One reason is that I love cheesecake and the other is that it tasted just like blueberry cheesecake. Haha

If I have to pick an alternative, I would go for Choco Banana Cookie. I like how rich the the chocolate taste is and you still get to taste bits of banana in it.

For the Orange Vanilla, you'd see the bits of orange in it as well. They really do use real fruits to make them!

You guys have to go experience seeing the clouds and tasting the cream yourself! (: Let me know what your favourite flavour is?


Photo by Natalie

Love,
Cheryl xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page