app

Save Money Wherever You Go

Monday, July 21, 2014

Advertorial

It wasn't long before I introduced an interesting app to you guys, isn't it? Nowadays, apps are so freaking addictive and useful your phone memory will never be enough. I'm sure a lot of you can relate to this.
That being said, we should really make the best use of what we have for the best things, shouldn't we?

So let me let you in on another awesome app that allows you to save money on the go! This app, which I am guessing a lot of people already know of, is Singapore Maps by Street Directory!


Many of you may already find it a necessity when going to unfamiliar places on your own, including me. I have grown to like this app when I am going to new places for events. Not lying when I said it's really helpful!
For those who are not familiar with this app, you would be able to get your way around probably anywhere by using it. I blogged about it before in more detail here.

And I am here to share about this new function they have! It's called OFFERS NEAR YOU!

Like the how the name explains itself, this function provides you information with promotions, sales and exclusive offers near you wherever you go. There are so much in store you'd regret not checking it out.
It includes offers like 50% clearance sales, 1-for-1 deals, free coffee or ice-cream if you show the app and more!!



Easy peasy! Just by showing this app, you'd be able to enjoy so many exclusive offers. Don't waste this chance alright!
For your information, they post more than 2000 new offers weekly so you don't have to worry about running out on offers ever.

Go download Singapore Maps now now because you really don't want to miss it. 
For more information, 


Thank you for reading,
Cheryl x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page