beauty

Keeping Beauty Closer to You

Monday, April 17, 2017

Have you ever traveled overseas and bought a ginormous amount of beauty supplies to stock up? Wish that those beauty products were closer to you so you are able to purchase them ever so conveniently when you wanted to?

Well Beauty Keeper is making it possible! It is a platform where everyone can get their Taiwan beauty products from. They have specially put together the most popular items from Taiwan and offering them on the website. Their ultimate goal is to offer beauty products that are of higher quality and from trusted sources, making sure all of their customers shop at a trustworthy environment.
For more info, visit their "About Us" page.

I was honoured to be invited by Sample Store to witness some of the products Beauty Keeper carries, in action.


The event was held right outside Carnivore Brazillian Churrascaria at The Shoppes @ Marina Bay Sands.
I have always wanted to try their food and I was fortunate enough that we were all served with a plate of goodness with ham, beef and salad. I was convinced that I definitely have to give their food another go.

Highlights
The host of the live show was none other than Hossan Leong. He brought so much laughter "in the room" with his jokes. I will not forget how he said his chest was concave -inserts laugh cry emoji-

We were introduced to the Grand Finalists of SING! China Season 2 Singapore Selections. Candy Tiong, a professional makeup artist was there to show us demo of a few skincare and makeup products from Beauty Keeper.

I must say, I was amazed by the functions and usage of some products like Rosy Pink Moisture Dew as well as the DD Cream SPF 50 Dynamic All Daiy Defence!

Thank you SampleStore and Beauty Keeper for including those in the goodie bag and let me have a chance to try them for myself. *scroll down to see what I got in my goodie bag!*


You'd be amazed what you can do with the Rosy Pink Moisture Dew, trust me.
Besides the products featured, Beauty Keeper sill carries a whole lot of other interesting and useful products which are of good quality which you can check out for yourselves!

More information on their website: www.beauty-keeper.com

Thank you for reading,
Cheryl x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page