beauty

Nano Stem Cells Facial @ Chrysalis Spa

Tuesday, June 06, 2017


I was given the opportunity to visit Chrysalis Spa to experience a relaxing Nano Stem Cells facial and I have to say, I was not disappointed.

The pictures probably gave it away. The ambiance of the Chrysalis was well decorated and designed to suit the needs of customers; soothing and resort-like.
Wish my home bathroom looked like that.
They even had a locker-area for you to put your bags and everything.

Chrysalis Spa
Chrysalis Spa is a one-stop spa heaven in Singapore that delivers many sought-after beauty, wellness, and health treatments. 
Their spa therapists are all trained and skilled in providing a soothing and comfortable experience for the customers. 

This very tranquil, Asian & Western hybrid concept spa offer s unique treatments from East Asia, such as Asian massages, exotic body scrubs and mud wraps. 


I got to try their Nano Stem Cells facial and I learnt that this facial helps nourish the skin cells, providing a long-lasting anti-ageing effect, giving the most powerful rejuvenating treatment. It'll also help enhance the skin's lost volume, radiance, and firmness





I LOVED LOVED LOVED the facial massage their beauty therapist gave me. It was so very comfortable. She was also very open and friendly about sharing tips and her knowledge about my skin's condition.
She made me feel at ease talking to her, basically.

Don't get shocked by my "masked" face! But if you do, I wouldn't blame you. I would too. Haha. The mask is applicable for the lips too so that's another advantage.
I fell asleep during masking time, btw. Not guilty about it.

Just look at how much more radiant my skin had become from "BEFORE" to "AFTER"!

If you're interested in trying this out for yourself, I have a promotion for my readers ;) YOU!

QUOTE "CHERYL" at Chrysalis Spa to enjoy a special promotion benefit: 
- Nano Stem Cells trial at $88 (U.P. $736.16/60mins)

Follow Chrysalis on their following social media channels to find out more about their other treatments and services.



Their outlets:

Ang Mo Kio Hub (AMK MRT)
AMK Hub #03-26, 53 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 Singapore 569933
Tel: 6481 9270
Operating hours: 11am - 9pm (mon-Fri), 10am - 7pm (Sat, Sun and PH)


Pacific Plaza (Orchard MRT)
9 Scotts Road, #03-13 Singapore 228210
Tel: 6884 9636
Operating hours: 11am - 9pm (Mon-Fri), 10am - 7pm (Sat, Sun and PH)


Westgate (Jurong East MRT)
#B1-43 Westgate, 3 Gateway Drive Singapore 608532
Tel: 6567 5393
Operating hours: 11am - 9pm (Mon-Fri)m 10am - 7pm (Sat, Sun and PH)


Bedok Mall (Bedok MRT)
Bedok Mall #01-25, 311 New Upper Changi Road Singapore 467360
Tel: 6587 3310
Operating hours: 11am - 9pm (Mon-Fri), 10am - 7pm (Sat, Sun and PH)


Jurong Point (Boon Lay MRT)
Jurong Point, #03-04JP1, 63 Jurong West Central 3 Singapore 648331
Tel: 6265 8308
Operating hours: 11am - 9pm (Mon-Fri), 10am - 7pm(Sat,Sun and PH)


Thank you for reading,
Cheryl x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page